1 year post op: kick me while Im down why dont you?


















Im sorry its been a while since my last update. Ive been so down and low in energy, and depressed that I just havent wanted to. That and I really feel like no one cares. 

Since my last update, I lost my insurance, and Mrs. Zebra lost her job thanks to the stalker and a co-worker dogging on her so much she snapped. Both of us are unemployed, both are sick. Im not sure what we are going to do, but we both feel we need to move west. Please, if you can, donate to help us move closer to Dr. Ludlum, by clicking the button in the upper left hand corner.

Last week, I had my 1year post op. I felt like crap all day after my Cortisol Stimulation Test, and couldnt get out of bed the next day.


I got a call from Dr. L's office today and I was kind of frustrated at it. Those of you who know what is going on with me might know why, but in a nutshell I had my pituitary slaughtered to rid myself of the tumor inside. They missed some, my numbers never crashed, and my pituitary never woke up again. In September, and January, same thing. I went to Seattle to do yet another CST, and now they are saying I have enough ACTH and cortisol to be life sustaining, but I still have Cushing's. My frustration comes from this: Later last week, I coudlnt get out of bed. Actually, I felt like crap all day Wednesday (the day of the test) and couldnt get out of bed Thursday morning either. So assuming Im still cyclical, and assuming my pituitary, until last week, was dead or zombified at least, wouldnt it be the TUMOR causing that? And if it is, is it really smart to be weening? How do we know if it is or not?

They want me to ween by 2.5mg a week, which is very slow. But last time I tried weening I ended up in the ER each time. I probably should have been in the ER last Thursday but I hadnt thrown up my stress dose (thanksAdrienne Brandstetter) and thats usually the point in which I go. What do you experts think? I know 20mg/day is high but if it is the tumor doing this, is weening off the steroids really that smart?

The pit is dead still, because Im not making GH or Testosterone either. The tumor is the only thing that could be making ACTH, even according to them. So why ween? If the tumor was "ON" that morning, even at a low enough level to look normal, I dont understand why that means Im ok to ween.

I hope this gets sorted soon, or I dont know what will happen.

Frustrated Weary Zebra

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should both be ASHAMED of yourselves, don't you have any PRIDE at all!! People don't fall for this, this is a HUGE SCAM......it was a SCAM last year and it is still a SCAM this year!!!! BEWARE PEOPLE AND DON'T GIVE THEM A DIME!!!!!

The Weary Zebra said...

Oh, and here you are again! My stalker. Hey, quit being a pussy and reveal yourself. Oh, thats right. You know I will turn your ass in. Apple+p, send to my lawyer, sue CTM. Better hope they dont ask around the office because this shit is illegal.

Anonymous said...

It's not a Scam this person is Ill and his Wife too why would anyone say something like this to a sick person. Whomever put that comment has serious mental issues. This is not Funny, Don't play like that with sick people.

Anonymous said...

The last time I checked we were not in Russia, Comrade!! We are in the great U S of A, and the freedom of speech is protected under our Constitution! Oh btw, I hear they have socialized medicine in Russia, will you be scamming people for that trip as well?????

And for anonymous, no SCAMMING PEOPLE out of their hard EARNED money is not a laughing matter!!

The Weary Zebra said...

Your a bitch pussy hiding behind Anonymous yourself. So either quit being such a chief, and tell the world who you are and how you know me, or lose off.

Anonymous said...

I could give a flying crap about what you think the constitution says Sycho! You are saying a sick person is scamming people that is SICK! what are you so mad people actually care for him and not you that you have to be so mad? Or are you mad that you Scammed people and it didn't work? Take your pick "Anynymous A"! And by the way I would love to know where you know him from, would love it sonce you know so much about him. How do you know he takes MEDICAL trips? Jealous much that people care about him. ONE WORD PATHETIC! wow Brandon someone must love you to be stalking you this much!!

CushieDiva said...

Anonymous you should be ashamed of yourself, stalking sick people! Cushing's disease is no joke, do you think having BRAIN SURGERY is a SCAM??? It is awful enough to have to deal with this disease without having to deal with idiots like you.


Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Anonymous said...

Well Miss CushieDiva, first of all I am not a stalker, secondly I spoke to a doctor about Cushing's disease. Ande let me tell you, there are a lot of people, including children in this world that are in worst condition then Mr. Weary Zebra but the huge difference is that they are not BEGGING for money, they are not asking anyone to feel sorry for them and send them their hard earned cash! This will be my last post because I have better things to do with my time! Good luck to you all!!!!

The Weary Zebra said...

Good, get off my page. Get off my blog. You talked to A doctor huh, like your fake doctor who operated on you? So if I'm faking, how can there be people worse than me? We wouldn't be in the same catagory! I'm not above begging for help in a country that profits off the sick, because I'm willing to help others as I can. I'm humble enough to accept help when I need it. It doesn't matter how sick someone is. Who are you to make that call, especially after on "talking to a doctor" about people who may or may not exist? And if you don't have time to sit on your high horse and judge those below you while hiring behind the anon label, then why do you have the time to go ask "a doctor" about it either? Your the fake, not I ma'am and you are a sick person. You are sick in the head. You literally have no idea what my life is like, but you sure think you do. And that's the sad thing, because you are absolutely right. There are others sicker than me, who have florid, inoperative Cushing's but they accept all the help they can get too. If you really did any research on the matter, you would know there is more than one type of Cushing's. But no amount of research or hanging out with Cushing's sufferers will allow you to feel one percentage of how hard MY life is, let alone any other's. You couldnt handle my life for one day, let alone anyone worse off. Run like the coward you are. I hope you get the mental help you as a human deserve, and hope they lock all your personalities away for a long time.

Anonymous said...

omg is it funny reading this. finally somebody else who wants to expose Brandon for what he is. I knew Brandon in high school and he was a lazy sack then and i see nothing has changed. Btw did u ever fulfill your fantasy of being with someone over 400lbs!!!!!

The Weary Zebra said...

That's funny, because no one I knew from high school even knows who owns this blog. Sms I worked hard to graduate in the top third of my class in high school. If you knew who I was, maybe you would know that. But you don't, and I know who you are. You are the same person from above. You write in the same style, childish phrasing and lashing out. I hope you find that ma'ma who will let you suck on her breast. The one lady who you asked of to do that is so freaked out. I hope your happy. Now I'm done playing with you. You have issues, and you keep showing the rest of us how crazy you are. So I will warn you one more time, to gtfo my blog and go take a bath with a toster if you are so keen on ruining someone's day. Leave me and my sick friends alone.

Anonymous said...

Alicia stop throwing stupid temper tantrums you are not 5 years old!!!! Get over it!!!!

The Weary Zebra said...

Still trying to push my buttons, hunh? Well who did you speak too? No one, thats who. Yes, I have control over who comments and know your IP address. And thats why your comment didnt post. FUCK OFF!

Post a Comment