My life is falling apart

I saw my wife last night.


She was sitting right next to me.

She looked so worried.

I was having an asthma attack, and I leaned into where she normally sits, and when her soft and warm body didn't stop me, I jumped back and she was there, so worried. Then she was gone. Just like that. I want to kill myself. I have no purpose without her. She is what drove me to get better. She's who made sure I could support us. Without her, my life has little meaning. I miss her more than words can describe. She used to tell me "Look, you are stuck with me. Im not going anywhere." usually after a nightmare of her leaving. Now, she is gone.
The therapist said it was most likely a reaction of the trazadone I had just taken, and cortisol on a stressed out mind. Id like to think maybe, just maybe, she was dreaming of me. Probably not.

Ill forgive her
Its ok
I understand
I just need you
Without you, breathing is a chore
Without you, there is no point in getting out of bed
I don't want to eat
or bathe
or anything
To be rejected by the one person who loves you more than anything
The one person who said that no matter what, no matter how sick we were, that they would be there
And for unconfirmed reasons, she's just gone.
I have the phone tied to me at all times, just waiting for a phone call that never comes
Waiting for an email that never arrives
A text message 3 weeks late in arriving
And any day, both our phones will be turned off
And that will be the end, Im sure

To boot, I walked in the door, and Dr. Phil was on, because I leave the sound on the TV for when I wake up, and come home, and he was talking to someone about their PTSD and taking it out on his wife. And I lost it.
I didnt mean for any of this to happen
I was seeking help
So was she.
Why not let us go to counseling?
Why not talk to me?

And then Allsup decided to drop me for disability.
Ill have to become homeless to get any help.
Guess thats the next step.

She was here, and then gone
Maybe next time, we can talk
Maybe next time, she will stay
Dr says that wouldn't be good, for her to appear and talk to me
I don't think I would be too upset.



0 comments:

Post a Comment